Professional Residential Roof Installations
Are you looking for a residential roofing contractor to help you with your next project? Green Home Installations is a residential roofing contractor that specializes in installing new roofs on all types of homes. We have been in business for years and have installed roofs on hundreds of homes in Tennessee. We are fully licensed and insured and our work is thoroughly inspected to ensure that it holds up to the highest roofing standards.
In addition to roof installations we also offer a wide range of other services such as money saving solar systems, gutter installation, and skylight installation. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for your next roofing project.
How Do You Know That You Need to Replace Your Roof?
Are you wondering if you need a new roof? Here are some signs that it may be time to replace your roof.
- Your roof is more than 20 years old.
- Your roof shingles are curling, cracking, missing, or damaged.
- Your roof is leaking.
- There is daylight visible through your roof.
- Your roof is sagging or drooping.
If you're seeing any of these signs, it's time to start thinking about a new roof. Don't wait until your roof completely falls apart - by then, it will be too late and you'll have much bigger and more expensive problems on your hands. So if you think you might need a new roof, the best thing to do is give us a call for a free estimate.
Additional Signs That's Its Time for a Roof Replacement:
- Exceeded Material Lifespan
- Asphalt Shingles ≈ 20 years
- Metal ≈ 40 years
- Wood Shingles ≈ 25 years
- Clay/concrete tile ≈ 50 years
- Slate ≈ 60 years
- Moss or Mold growth
- Flashing Damage
- Interior Water Damage
- Sagging Roofline
- Storm Damage
Click the Images to See Signs That You May Need a New Roof
We Are Experts At Installing Different Roofing Systems
Benefits of Different Roof Systems Include
- Asphalt Shingles are one of the most popular roofing materials on the market today. Asphalt shingles are made from a variety of materials, including fiberglass, felt, and asphalt. They are available in a variety of colors and styles to match any home's exterior.
- Metal Roofs are a great choice for modern homes and farmhouses alike. They are durable and last a long time, they are energy efficient, and they can withstand high winds, hail, and other severe weather conditions.
- TPO & EPDM Roofs are a type of roofing material that is typically used for flat or nearly flat roofs common on commercial and industrial buildings, as well as multi-family dwellings. Due to is elasticity, durability, and slippery characteristics, this roofing is an excellent repellent of roof wreckers like rain and snow.
Exposed Fastener Metal Roof
TPO & EPDM Roofing
Standing Seam Metal Roof