Residential Exterior Renovations
Residential exterior renovations are a necessary part of home ownership. Exterior renovations can improve your curb appeal and increase the value of your home. Whether you are looking to update your siding, windows, roof, doors, or more, our team of experts can help you choose the best products and materials for your project. We will also work with you to create a budget and schedule that works for you.
We know that not all home exterior projects are created equal. That’s why we offer a variety of services to our customers, from simple repairs to full-scale renovations. No matter what your needs are, we can help you make your vision a reality.
If you’re ready to get started on your next home exterior project, contact us today!
Exterior Renovation Services
What type of exterior renovation services do you need? No matter what type of exterior renovation services you need, our experts at Green Home Installations can help you accomplish your goals.
We have decades of combined experience helping homeowners with all types of home improvement projects, big and small. Whether it's exterior painting, siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, decks, fencing, or home additions, our team of experts are ready to help guide you through the renovation process!
We are committed to helping you make your home look its very best. Contact us today to get started discussing your renovation project!
Benefits of Exterior Remodeling
Are you wondering if an exterior home renovation is worth your time and money? Check out these five benefits of renovating the outside of your home:
- Improved Home Value. One of the best reasons to invest in exterior home renovations is for the value it adds to your property. A well-designed and executed renovation can increase your home’s resale value by thousands of dollars and help your home sell faster when the time comes.
- Increased Curb Appeal. A beautiful home is more than just a pretty face. But let’s be honest, first impressions matter. If you’re looking to sell your home, or just want to enjoy your property more, exterior renovations can significantly increase curb appeal.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs. Another big benefit of exterior renovations is the money you’ll save on future maintenance and repair costs. By properly sealing and protecting your home from the elements, you can extend its lifespan and avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Improved Energy Efficiency. Many exterior home renovations also lead to improved energy efficiency. For example, installing new windows or upgrading to insulated siding can help keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, leading to lower energy bills.
- Enhanced Safety and Security. Finally, by installing new doors and windows, you can improve the security of your home. New innovations in the structure and locking mechanisms of windows and doors add increased resistance against break-ins. Also, during exterior renovations is a great time to add more lighting to the outside of your home. Not only does this make it safer to navigate outside when it's dark, programmable and motion sensing lights help deter trespassers.